Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Do you think it's wrong for someone to cut and mutilate their own body even is moderate amounts? What if it is just done in anger? Does that constitute a problem? Have you ever done something like that or know someone who has?
Just curious.
Posted
Personally I dont think its a good idea, but I wouldnt stop you unless you did it infront of me in my home.

I believe that the body is your temple, no churchs, nothing like that.

I believe that your body is the only thing that you really need to take care of besides your loved ones.

With that all in mind, I believe that self-mutalation is a desecration of the temple.

I wouldnt stop you or make rules to stop you, but I certainly wouldnt enjoy seeing you do it or taking part in such a nasty act.
Posted
[color=#507AAC]I honestly don't want to get into a habit of closing these topics. But it's nearly Christmas...can we delay the mutilation talk until the new year? lol[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...