Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone ever heard any music from any albums record by Finch? They're on Drive-Thru Records, if that's important to anyone. I've heard some of their stuff, and I like them, but I was wondering what y'all's take is on them.

-Justin
Posted
Ah yeah, I like their stuff. Jenna mentioned them in another thread, so I checked them out.. I liked what I heard. Pretty good by my books.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Finch has been out for quite a while now. Umm, their first cd Falling Into Place has been out since the fall of 2001 and What It Is To Burn has been out since March of 2002. I am a huge fan of Finch and just love their music.

They rocked at Ozzfest and at the globe. I am going to see them at the Norva in Virginia... I believe on the 31st of January.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]They rocked at Ozzfest[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]They played that as well? The guy who got me started on Finch told me he saw them at the Warped Tour...that would be awesome to actually see them live.

I wish that they were getting more air time, or any at all for that matter, because I don't think that Lansing's big 'alternative' station has ever played them. I've heard Finch on KROQ, LA's biggest rock station, but even then it was only to have an appearance on Love Line. It's sad to know that even one of the biggest radio stations on the West Coast doesn't even play them yet :(

I hope that they start to gain popularity within the next year, or when their next album comes out. They're too good to go unnoticed.[/color]
Posted
After seeing this thread I looked around for some songs on the internet. I ended up downloading "Perfection Through Silence" and "Project Mayhem". Both of which I loved. I am looking for more of their stuff right now.

Well, I went to Ozzfest and [b]no[/b] Finch. >< Which stage were they on the 1st or 2nd? I saw almost everyone, I just can't remember them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...