Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rain [/i]
[B][color=blue][size=1]Which one is Robbie from? :love:

*coughs*

Heh...sorry about that ^_^[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

.....

I'm fairly certain he's from Burslem.. but I'm only "fairly" certain on that ;)
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1]I've lived in my house since I was born. I'm sorry, I can't tell you where.

But I have also been to many other states. Mostly because of relitives. Whenever I go to vacation, it's to a reletives house, not to far away.

The farthest I've whent away, was to Florida, and we drove the whole way.

Though this Christmas, I'm staying in state, but I'm gonna be to the Tip-Top of the state![/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=silver][font=century gothic]

The farthest away I have been is Connecticut or Rhode Island. Went there for a school thingy(posted about it in May or June of this year.) Very far. Got home sick. It rains way to much up there for my liking.[/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...