Guest Gash Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 [color=royalblue]Eh, even though the show is kind of demented I seem to be drawn to it, and all of the other shows like it. It's not funny that the people get hurt, it's funny [b]how[/b] they get hurt. I was just wondering if there were any other fans around the boards.[/color]
Flash Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 Well there's no need to post about it then, is there? :whoops: Anyway, I think it's quite funny at times, seeing people who deserve it. Mostly everyone, that is... [URL=http://wwww.penny-arcade.com]PA[/URL] did [URL=http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-12-09&res=l]a strip about it[/URL] last week... That pretty much sums up how I feel, heh.
Semjaza Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 FOX gets decent shows, puts them in horrible time slots and lets them die a horrible death until they are eventually cancelled... Yet they stick crap like this on during primetime.
Spikey Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 I used to watch this show all the time, even at like 3:00. No reason, I just think it's funny. Really funny. Seeing the animals, attck the people.
amibasuki Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 [FONT=arial]I've watched it a bit before, since my dad was watching it at the time. some of it's kinda funny (cuz I'm just morbid like that :cross: ), but I got a little tired of it by the end of the episode.[/FONT]
Guest Matt Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i] [B]Well there's no need to post about it then, is there? :whoops: Anyway, I think it's quite funny at times, seeing people who deserve it. Mostly everyone, that is... [URL=http://wwww.penny-arcade.com]PA[/URL] did [URL=http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-12-09&res=l]a strip about it[/URL] last week... That pretty much sums up how I feel, heh. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]Aw man, I was going to post the link to PA. :( And I agree Semjaza, fox is crap. Simpsons quote - *homer is on the phone with an automated machine, he says the name of a stock, it tells him the price* Homer- Animotion Phone - up 2 Homer - Yahoo! Phone - Yahoo!, up 75 Homer - Huh, what is this crap? Phone - Fox Broadcasting, down 200.[/b][/color]
TheShinje Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 [size=1] [FONT=century gothic] [color=crimson] I used to watch that show everyday, It was quite funny, in a black humor kind of way. The people on that show deserved eveything the animal dished out, like the guy who puts his head inside the mouth of a crocodile, and then is shocked and surprised that it takes a bite! I sure as hell would clamp down if you threw a tasty big mac into my open jaw. most of these clowns are tempting fate when it happens, to which I say, duh. [/size] [/FONT] [/color]
vegeta rocker Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 It's funny, deers beating the crap out of hunters. Does life get better then that? As for demented, i never thought of it that way. No more demented then Survivor.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now