Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Well we already know that Sazuka is an assassin, but that is all I know of. I would really like to know Jim's past, he is so......I can't think of it now, but [i]some[/i] word. Anyway, it would be interesting to find out some about the characters past.[/size]
Posted
I thought that they should have showed the meeting between Jim and Gene. That was a real downfall for me in the first episode that they simply came off as friends.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]I thought that they should have showed the meeting between Jim and Gene. That was a real downfall for me in the first episode that they simply came off as friends. [/B][/QUOTE]

That'd be great. Also, about Jim's parents, like what happened to them.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Imsirion [/i]
[B]That'd be great. Also, about Jim's parents, like what happened to them. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah, yes, why would a 12 year old be living on their own, and driving a car, no less? He probably had those kind of parents that just don't care...poor kid.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]Ah, yes, why would a 12 year old be living on their own, and driving a car, no less? He probably had those kind of parents that just don't care...poor kid. [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe they had dealings with pirates and they were killed or something.... hmmm... *goes off to write a fan fic*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Imsirion [/i]
[B]Maybe they had dealings with pirates and they were killed or something.... hmmm... *goes off to write a fan fic* [/B][/QUOTE]
Maybe, but if his parents were bruitally killed by bad guys, I'm willing to bet that they would have said that in the series, like how Gene's dad died. No, even if they were dead, it probably wouldn't have been anything exciting that caused it.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
We know about Gene's, Melfina's and Aisha's past. We also know a little bit about Jim's.

I, for one, want to know about Hilda's past, like how she lost her arm, or where she met Swanzo. I'd also like to see how she swiped Melfina in the first place.
Posted
I'm with you guys. Jim is such a shadowy character. His parents is what I would be focused on. But I still want to learn more about him. It gave much more information on Gene Starwind, but nothing heavy on Jim. That's who's past I would like to see.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...