Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=purple][i]I admit it, I have an overly large obsession with The Vampire Lestat. So shoot me. Anyways, this is a short blurb about his rebirth. It is taking place just before the human Lestat actually dies. It's written from the point of Marius.[/i]


So beautiful, that even in death, I find you astonishing. Your eyes, closed forever and never to open again, were in life a piercing gray. As gray and as sharp as the skies above on a cloudy night, reflecting city lights. Your hair, falling around and framing your face like a golden light, it sparkled. Now it wraps your face, presenting your high and lovely cheekbones. Your lips. Oh, how many nights I have lain, tossing and turning in my sleep, longing to touch your soft lips, while licking my own. Even in death, your smile wipes me of my breath. A confident, proud smile. I open my wrist to you, red juices of life spilling their river onto your mouth. A few drops slide down your throat, and your eyes I gaze into, open and alert once more.[/color]
Posted
[color=purple]Who says he isn't real? Hollywood? The Pope? Society? Hollywood also says we have been 3000 years into the future and back again. The pope says that everyone who is homosexual or bisexual is damned by god and hated. Society says that masturbation, the safest form of sexual relief, is 'gross'. I do believe in Lestat. I believe he is real. I believe he is very real.

Oh, I'm sorry, is it Magnus? I haven't gotten all the way through the entire chronicle set yet, so I'm not sure. If it is I appologize.

Anyways, I had just had a very hard day when I wrote this. I have a veritable Lestat in my life, sucking me dry. This is my outlet.[/color]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]I've read everything Anne Rice has ever written, asiding Feast Of All Saints, Cry To Heaven, Servant Of The Bones, and Blackwood Farm (which I will read very soon! MWA!), and I assure you its Magnus. Just a little redition here. [spoiler]Magnus created him, after hunting down several beings who looked like him. Lestat was in Paris with Nicki at the time, acting. Lelio, or wolf-killer, depending on who he talked to. Anyway,Magnus took him to his tower, turned him into a vampyre, then went into the fire. Lestat ran off and decided to have a life. He Marius later, after searching for him for years. Lestat eventually depaired, went down into the earth for a few years, I think, then Marius woke him up, and took him to his Island on the Aegean Sea. Spelling? Anyway, Lestat encountered Those Who must Be Kept, etc. I can remember the plot of the entire series easily, but I'm sure as hell not writing it all out.[/spoiler]


Oh, and the pope doesn't know what he's talking about, so I wouldn't bother paying attention. Or to society at all for that matter.... Hmmm. While I don't believe vampyres exist, give me a few years once I'm out of Uni and they will. I'm studying biochem/genetics/bioengineering for a reason damn it. Hehehe. Messing with diseases and creating vampyres. I'm going to have so much fun...
[/font][/color]
Posted
[color=purple]-bows- Thank you Harlequin.

I am soon to finish Interview With The Vampire, I expect to be done by Sunday evening, Monday morning. I've only had the books for a week, and with school and all, I do not have much time to read.

There is only one thing in the entire series I am not looking forward to. ...Jesse. I was not looking forward to Jesse or Claudia, one attemtpts to kill Lestat, the other, well, I think we know why I hate Jesse. :flaming:[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]While we're on that subject...I like Merrick. She's very cool. Mostly because she gets drunk alot. ;)


Last night was a full moon. Just thought I'd say that for you all. *hides claws behind back*[/COLOR]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Yeah, the whole Candomble thing was good. However, my personal favourite would have to be Vittorio, or maybe even what Thornevald would have been had his character been truly developed.[/font][/color]
Posted
[color=purple]Augh, my head is spinning out of control! I do not know who either of you are talking about, I've only read up to Part 3 of Interview With The Vampire, I'm still an Anne Rice virgin! I've done nothing more than hold hands with The Vampires.

Merrick only rang a bell, because the name is plastered all over the fronts of all my Anne Rice books, and the name is also inside the cover.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]If anyone on this planet equals Lestat, it would be you, Harlequin. You know too much about him anyway, and you match him to a T with the whole vampyre, backclothing, taste, style thing... damn you and your malkavian charm...[/color][/font]
Posted
[COLOr=royalblue]Well........on Thanksgiving, I decided to be completely anti-social and scare my extended family members...as well as my parents, and went completely gothic. Dyed my hair black, used pale foundation on my face, wore my ripped black jeans....leather shirt, spiked collar and chains....the whole nine yards.

My family is now terrified of me. Maybe it was the way I looked at them all and said..."I'm thankful that we will all die someday."[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOr=royalblue]It's a non-toxic [b]permanant[/b] black marker. It can not only be used as a pen, lipstick, or a tagging item, it can also be used to get high by sniffing. :D[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOr=royalblue]It did, and better yet, it didn't come off any faster than the henna I used once....which was at least a month or two.

And when I got really bored in church, I took a ballpoint pen and did a really freaky line tattoo across my left hand and arm.

My mom screamed. ;)[/COLOR]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Some kind of flash? Raven does that all the time. She's actually damn good at it. I wouldn't know about being bored in Church though, I've been 5 times in my entire life.


We are so off topic here...[/font][/color]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Harlequin, you wouldn't know good tribal flash if it flew into your eye. Which it might, one day. You know you have full access to black lipstick, and a spiked collar, any flash you could imagine, black skirts, gothic jewellery, eyeliner, foundation, you've got the hair, the attitude, and the [i]perfect[/i] girfriend...

...Oh yeah, Lestat... great passage. Really... moving. More? [/color][/font]
Posted
[COLOr=royalblue]LOL, I see how it is Raven....so he was lying to me. Oh well. Anyways, this holiday, I didn't do the gothic thing. My b/f was there, so I kept myself down to a degree of normalcy. But afterwards, it was fair game. ;)[/COLOr]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]When was the last time you had black lipstick that I knew of? About 7 months ago.... I'm [I]not[/I] regardless of anything you may say, wearing a black skirt, jewellery I had enough of, I don't remember knowing whether you had foundation make up or not, and the eyelines may go too far... And I know what I'm talking about, so don't argue.[/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...