Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know why this thread was previously in the Adventure Arena, but it's gone now, so I reposted it here. It's basically a Digimon quiz. After answering, you may come up with a question. Or you could play Who Am I? and give clues about a Digimon. Here's an example, and this is also the first question:

I look a little like Kapurimon,
But I am yellow.
Even though we're both babies,
I never appeared in the show! (But all my relatives did.)
Posted
The answer is: Nyromon (SP?), Gatomon's baby form.

I know it was in the show, but think about it: the first time was a flashback, and the second was a dream sequence. The third time was from a fairly recent episode, and not everyone has seen it. In Adventure, it was never actually there, was it?

Okay, that's weak, but after that, I got nothin'. Someone else try.
Posted
Actually, Nyaromon DID appear on the show -three times. First in season one when Gatomon told her story (how she ended up in Myotismon's castle and so on...), second time in zero-two when Kari had her some sort of dream where she met a young girl with Nyaromon as a partner, and the third time in Frontier's Digimon School episode (I've only seen the baby-pic of that episode, but she's in it).

But i don't know how good an idea was to restart this thing, Neffie; the previous thread was moved to the Adventure arena (and there it still is), and though it didn't succeed in there, I kinda think the mods won't allow this sort of "non-relevant" threads here... Partypoopers! :rolleyes:

Okay, let's not start this whole war we had in the summer again. I won't comment on this anymore...

[color=darkblue][b][size=1]I have to move it to the Adventure Arena, it's the rules. Hopefully it will do better over there than the last one, good luck.. -Shy[/size][/b][/color]
Posted
Nyaromon is an In-Training. Nyaromon, Salamon, Gatomon. The Baby form is YukimiBotamon. (Or at least, according to the most recent copy of Megchan?s that I can find, Y. Botamon is the only Baby that can digivolve into Nyaromon.)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Beelzebumon [/i]
[B]The answer is: Nyromon (SP?), Gatomon's baby form.

I know it was in the show, but think about it: the first time was a flashback, and the second was a dream sequence. The third time was from a fairly recent episode, and not everyone has seen it. In Adventure, it was never actually there, was it?

Okay, that's weak, but after that, I got nothin'. Someone else try. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, the answer is [I]not[/I] Nyaromon. You guys were wrong all along! Guess again! Here's a hint:

My relatives appeared in Season 3, and only Season 3!
Posted
Yep, Reremon is the right answer!!! If you think about it a bit, she [I]does[/I] look a bit like Kapurimon...
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...