vegeta rocker Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 When I was younger i saw a jackie chan movie that actually had a plot! it was called the first mission and it is a superb movie. Not one of his lets substitute action for a story movie. I happened to catch it on Action channel a few weeks ago and was suddenly reminded of it. So has anyone else here seen it? If not have you ever seen a movie by an obvious action hero that actually surprised you by having a plot?
Manic Webb Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 You know, Jackie Chan's "Police Story" movie series has some good plots. You might've already seen Police Story 3 (Supercop) and 4 (First Strike). The first two are ok. There's some old Jet Li movies I've seen that surprised me by having a good plot. After seeing The Black Mask *sudder* and The One *double shudder* his old movies look like poetry.
Spikey Posted December 20, 2002 Posted December 20, 2002 [SIZE=1]I have seen this. It did have a plot, but there are a lot of other movies that do have a plot.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now