Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=red]So is anybody interested in the new Dungeon Dice monsters game for GBA? It comes out 02/19/03

[img]http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/08/37/17/50/0008371750022_215X215.jpg[/img]



[QUOTE] Duel against characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! world as you create a dungeon and attack your opponent using powerful monsters and magic cards. Animated cutscenes unveil the results of a battle in this exciting new addition to the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe.80 unique opponents to duel
More than 100 monsters, including Blue Eyes White Dragon and Black Magician Girl
Duel head to head and make trades with your friends
Exclusive limited edition Dungeon Dice game piece included. [/QUOTE] [/COLOR]
Posted
Definatly.
the agme play looks awesome and I'll get to use a lot more monsters.

80 opponents. Maybe it will work like an RPG type of thing. I hope you gte duel actual characters.
Posted
I'd have to read more info, but it looks nice...I *am* still playing EDS, so if it has any similar type of replay value, I'd get my money's worth. But I knew a lot more about Duel Monsters than Dungeon Dice Monster when I bought the game.

Does anyone know how it would be played? Does it use the same monsters?
Posted
*This conversation never happened*

I just.. err happened to... stumble across the *** rom one day and downloaded it =], the game isn't a free roaming eviorment it consists of many torunaments in which you fight duelist after duelist, theres also i guess a free fight where you can duel duelists who you have already beat, the game is awesome graphic and gameplay wise *BUT* at times the Computer AI is pretty stupid lol. But playing against friends VIA the link cable should provide for literally hours of fun =]. (I'll post some screenshots as soon as I upload them!)

*sighs* my storngest monster is my barrel dragon but I can't use him because I only have one level 4 die -_-".

Blah i forgot to mention i can't read japanese so everything ranging from the contorls to the menus to the monster effects i found out through trial and error! lol
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
This I am looking forward to. I was really annoyed when it was delayed (it was originally supposed to come out sometime in December, just in time for Christmas). Now I don't have to wait as long. It's funny though. It comes out on my step-dad's b-day.
Posted
Dungeon Dice is fun, but atleast in the rom, it can get somewhat boring because duels can last for a looooong time =P. Although I haven't quite beaten the game, i've only gotten past the first round of tournaments, I can tell you that the game does get progressively tougher which is a good thing ^_^". But getting level 4 monsters (Black Skull Dragon, Revolver Dragon, BEWD, etc.) can be a pain in the *** to date I have but 1 and you need atleast two level 4 monsters to even have a chance of using one =P.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
DDM is supposed to be more advanced than Duel monsters. I'm not sure if that's true or if it's just challenging becase it's different. Does anyone have an info regarding?
Guest visser 3
Posted
I'm going to get both.I think they are going to be cool.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have Dungeon Dice Monsters :> it's one of the games that takes a long time to actually finish but i like it. It's kinda complicated at first....i'm stilll trying to figure some stuff out....
Posted
I finally got the rules on how to play the game so I understand it more
So now in 3 days when it comes out I should do pretty good in the game.
Just 3 more days, just 3 more days..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crimson [/i]
[B]I have Dungeon Dice Monsters :> it's one of the games that takes a long time to actually finish but i like it. It's kinda complicated at first....i'm stilll trying to figure some stuff out.... [/B][/QUOTE]

How do you have it and its not out yet?
Posted
It is out in the U.S. and I have it! ::Everyone Cheers:: Yes I admit this could be a little better. It takes forever to summon a Lvl. 3 or higher monster, but still it makes up with its good graphics and good sound. How is it not out where you are?
Posted
AAww crap is colorado the only stupid state that its not out in yet?
Oh well in 2 days it should it come out, it better, or else..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...