Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]I am a major fan of Star Wars games and so bought this one. I though that this game is a great PC port with excellent graphics and a suberb multiplayer. I have been playing the game for the last 3 days and have found it quite challanging but well rewarding in entertainemt.

I am wondering has anyone else played this fine game and what do the think of it[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=red]I just got that game also! It is awesome! But sometimes its hard to figure out exactly what to do. Sometimes the answer to solving something will be the most unlikely thing you would think to do. My cousin thought it had an excellent multiplayer.[/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=green]Thought I'd find you here Tri....Anyways I love Star Wars and try to try every game they send out though I haven't played this one yet since I don't have the right system, but I think I will be able to play it once I go to Tricool's house tomorrow so I will post later on what I think about it! Until then.....[/COLOR] :angel:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...