Shinobi Posted December 23, 2002 Posted December 23, 2002 I wasn't sure if i should post this thread in here, but after consulting James i think it should be here. Well i was wondering, has anyone heard of this, it is a new game for the PC and it is all Anime Style (before people say, "This should be in the Games Section" i am not going to talk about the actual game i am going to talk about the anime pictures drew for the game.) It was Kenji who drew my attention to it, his "Anime Splash" in the Art Section and i was blew away by the Anime pic he used. I did some research and found out that it was an artist called Hyung Tae Kim. I was astounded by these pictures and was wondering if anyone else has saw them. I will show the main character below (also the one Kenji used in his "Anime Splash": Calintz: [img]http://www.magnacarta.co.kr/en/character/image/calintz.jpg[/img]
Syn Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 Ah yes, I too have found a lot info on magna carta, and found that it is part of war of genesis in some way, and I believe my banner and avatar is a war of genesis character. Contact me on AIM and i'll show you some cool sites.
Shinobi Posted December 24, 2002 Author Posted December 24, 2002 Yes i also found this out. The Main site i got my info from was a Korean one, [b]magnacatra[/b] except it ended in a [b].co.kr[/b] ;). The art of this man is amazing! I am currently drawing Calintz (Pic in my first post) when finished i will post it up in the Art Forum.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now