Wolf Maximas13 Posted December 23, 2002 Posted December 23, 2002 anyone who has good sold cheats for "hunter the rekoning" please post them here, and I mean ones that give you health and unlock secrets. thanks in advance:D
boothten Posted December 23, 2002 Posted December 23, 2002 You should go to [url]www.gamewinners.com[/url] ,click enter . Then You'll know what to do . I find a lot of stuff there myself. Hope that helps ! ^_^
Wolf Maximas13 Posted December 23, 2002 Author Posted December 23, 2002 i've tried there already, but thanks anyway.
stratigyless Posted December 25, 2002 Posted December 25, 2002 maybe cheatcc has what your lookng for
boothten Posted December 27, 2002 Posted December 27, 2002 I think he means [url]www.cheatcodes.com[/url] , is that what you mean ? Well ... have you tried there ???
Wolf Maximas13 Posted December 28, 2002 Author Posted December 28, 2002 dosen't sound familiar, i'll give it a try
stratigyless Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 no i mean cheatcodecentral.com aka cheatcc.com
EMU Posted January 12, 2003 Posted January 12, 2003 or you may try "www.UGO.com" under-ground-online, has heaps of cool stuff besides codes. :)
Corey Posted January 12, 2003 Posted January 12, 2003 Or [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url] might be of some help.
BigCajones Posted January 12, 2003 Posted January 12, 2003 I like to use [url]www.cheatplanet.com,[/url] I don't know if it will be any use to you though. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now