OtakuBoards

I small music question.

Guest Tyco

What song has the words "*in a small voice*I know the peaces fit , cause I know the peaces fit" A little help , the song is kinda new and I cant remember the name of it!!!

at school theres this guy that wears a Tool shirt, so I'd assume he likes the band..hes kind of the stereotype of what a 'punk' looks like...down to converse shoes and the liberty spikes, he acts like a total idiot, im not even going to mention what he tries to talk to me about. i took note of him because his shirt best describes what he is. [i]ha ha ha[/i]

Guest Master O Beans
MysticGohan -
This may be a little off topic, but hey, I'm new to this whole thing :) Anyhoo, I love your quote. It's definitely awesome...just thought you should know :babble:

[QUOTE] ¤ Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you ¤

¤ Some day you'll miss me like I missed you¤

¤ Some day you'll need me like I needed you¤

¤ Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you. ¤ [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]MysticGohan -
This may be a little off topic, but hey, I'm new to this whole thing :) Anyhoo, I love your quote. It's definitely awesome...just thought you should know :babble:

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]BEANS! Hehehe, I fixed your "you're" to "your" just beacuse I know you know the correct one to use, and you also know that is one of my pet peeves :rolleyes:. Anyway, it is very like you, that song. Definitely something you would like...:D[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
Ah yes, Thank you babygirl, I don't know what I was thinking their. I mean, yes, I do know the right form of "your" and "you're" but I must have lost my mind a little for a minute they're.

Hehe, this is also one of your pet peeves...and mine as well....The many (well, not really) forms of "there" "their" and "they're" and how people commonly misuse them...GRR:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Ah yes, Thank you babygirl, I don't know what I was thinking their. I mean, yes, I do know the right form of "your" and "you're" but I must have lost my mind a little for a minute they're.

Hehe, this is also one of your pet peeves...and mine as well....The many (well, not really) forms of "there" "their" and "they're" and how people commonly misuse them...GRR:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, turn off *you're*(wink wink :p) away message foo'!

What was the original topic here? Ah yes, Tool. I know quite a few people who listen to their music, though I never have listened to it myself. Maybe I should do that though...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]What song has the words "*in a small voice*I know the peaces fit , cause I know the peaces fit" A little help , the song is kinda new and I cant remember the name of it!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yes that would be Tool "Schism". And it's "I know the [i]pieces[/i] fit, I watched them fall away..", you spelled pieces wrong, lol. Ya the music video is crazy @ss! I love it, it's all real/claymation like. I think Toonami should have showed it on the Midnight Run Special Edition even though it's not vompletely animated. Heh heh, freak all the little kids out who actually got to watch that :devil:[/SIZE]