Hittokiri Zero Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 This forum is pretty active, so I was wondering why don't you guys start a Forum RPG of some sort? I know you've already got your "Adventure Arena" which is a nice thing, but I'm talking about one big RPG that has it's own section. =o oh well just an idea, i'm just wondering if you guys already have one in the works -.o?.
Phantom Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 In the past versions of OB, the forum we know and love as 'adventure arena' was called RPG somthing or other.. in other words...why make a duplicate forum? its for the same stuff.. Also the one big rpg .. well thats the 'event' arena.. Anyway I think that might have answered your Q.
Red Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 [b][color=00669]OtakuBoards has the Event Arena, which currently hosts Otaku Big Brother II. I'm not sure if it will be holding any large 'RPGs' such as OBBII in the future, but Adventure Arena is really the place to start an RPG.[/b][/color]
Hittokiri Zero Posted December 25, 2002 Author Posted December 25, 2002 |o.o| yeh that answers my question I guess, I still think one big RPG with a item shop and crap would be nice, but its all good =].
Valen Posted December 25, 2002 Posted December 25, 2002 That could be done, but it would take a while for James to get the hacks installed, so just give it some time and maybe he will do it when he has time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now