Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Killer Klowns From Outer Space


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ah, I got this movie for Christmas and it's great. The originality is off the scale.
The basic plot: Clowns come down from outer space and entrap people in a cotton candy like substance. They have guns that shoot out popcorn too. The popcorn later transforms into these weird creatures.

Yes, it's a great movie. At one point the smallest clown comes up to a group of bikers and starts a fight. I won't ruin it for you but it's great. :) It's an old 80's movie and it's horribly corny. But it's still one of the best movies I have ever seen.

Has anybody else seen this movie? If not I recomend you look for it immediatly.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:eek: Ummm were you watching the same movie I was? Personally my opinion of this movie varies from yours greatly. Killer Clowns from Outer Space by far is a good example of a B-Rated movie that tries way to hard to intentionally be cheesy. Very Disappointing film indeed, with an equally annoying theme song to compliment this mediocre film!

The cotton candy flavored human slurpies didn't help to sway my opinion of this film, I wouldn't recommend it.

If you want a good B-Rated movie that doesn't intentionally try to be cheesy go with the Evil Dead Trilogy, and Ghoulies 1-2.
Posted
I think it was rather hilarious how ridiculous that movie is. Plot wise, it is on the same scale as Freddy Go Fingers *shudders*. Horrible, corny, unrecommended. B-Movies aren't my thing but I've got history with this movie (it was a favorite of mine as a kid) so watch if you can stand all the corniness.
Posted
I haven't seen this movie since I was a little kid. The only thing I remember is the stuff about them wrapping people up in cotton candy and sucking their blood out through a straw and how the clowns' spaceships were disguised as circus tents. I'm pretty sure that this movie is the reason I'm scared of clowns.
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
this movies is cool, i used to own it until my bro got his hands on it. My favourite part was when [spoiler]one of the clowns were doing a shadow puuppet on the wall and then it ate all of the people watching.[/Spoiler]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Iz it horror or comedy? Because I seen the box at the video store and it looks like i would be horror! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm how can I put this, it's a horror movie that unintentionally acts as a medicore comedy film, If there was such a thing as a C-Rated movie this would be one of them. Scratch that make it an F-Rated one while we're at it. :sick:
Posted
Hot Damn, this is amazing.

I love it. I cant believe that you put this thread up.

I remember this movie from when I was younger and it was so odd and funny it never left my mind.

Good call on thread topics. credit is due, and so... you get credit from me.

Of course I dont know how to express that... sorry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...