AnimeAddict Posted December 28, 2002 Posted December 28, 2002 Does anyone watch JAG? I think I'm all alone out there....
Semjaza Posted December 28, 2002 Posted December 28, 2002 I remember when it first came on TV years and years ago. I couldn't get over what a horrible name it had (JAG???). But anyway, it was taken off the air, but apparently it came back on TV again and from what I hear it is actually quite good. My uncle watches it often... I've not personally watched more than 5 minutes of it though.
AnimeAddict Posted December 28, 2002 Author Posted December 28, 2002 Hehe, it's not that bad! Although some of the writers got fired this season so the episodes aren't spectacular. P.S- JAG = Judge Advocate General ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now