Guest mario_man Posted December 29, 2002 Posted December 29, 2002 For christmas i got Craig Davids new album Slicker than your average and i just wanted to know which tracks you like personally i like track numbers 4,5,6 and 7
Bing Posted December 29, 2002 Posted December 29, 2002 Well, seeing as there aren't a huge population of English people in her I doubt many people have heard of him. I don't know how a popular Craig David is worldwide, but maybe you should provide some track titles, so I could download those tracks. I do like 'What's your Flavour', it's pretty catchy, but I don't really like most of his older stuff.
Syn Posted December 29, 2002 Posted December 29, 2002 No no, you dont want to download any of his stuff. ::hiss:: I personally think he sucks and needs his *** kicking. :P
Transtic Nerve Posted December 29, 2002 Posted December 29, 2002 Didn't he do that... uhh... one song that was popular here... I can't remember the name of it for the life of me... Whats your flavor I think is what it's called.... yeah, that was an ok song...
Flash Posted December 30, 2002 Posted December 30, 2002 The first Five seconds of 'What's your flavour' are good, then it just spirals downwards...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now