Shy Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 For the past week I have been camping with my family in a place called Bishop, California. I have been so bored during the trip and now I'm back. I can't stand camping and I want to know what everyone else thinks of it. Well?
Guest Soft mush Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I know this for one: Shyguy hates camping.
Matt.D Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [color=rainbow] I llove Camping! Next time, brig a Gameboy, that'z what I do....[/color]
Justin Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 Camping is pretty fun...if you are an " great outdoor's" kind of person. I like it, but I guess you don't... -Justin, KAMAKAZI
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I dont like camping, I like to look and feel good, (pamper myself) which isnt really very easy while camping
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 It's kinda' boring and the ****ing misquitos suck ***. So no I don't really enjoy it.
Mewtwo Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 i like camping. The evil smilie is back! [img]http://www.ffrepublic.com/forums/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Lol, I love this smilie
Matt.D Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i] [B]i like camping. The evil smilie is back! [img]http://www.ffrepublic.com/forums/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Lol, I love this smilie [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Please, don't remind meof that acursed smilie.....It's pure evil....The spirits of darkness are at work with it......AHHHHHH!!!!*runz and hides from the evil smilie*[/color]
Mewtwo Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 lol, you people have become obsessed with it
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 ugh, camping too many mosquito bites, especially around the new york area. why??? west nile
Sara Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 That smiley is evil.... But I don't mind camping....much.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]That smiley is evil.... But I don't mind camping....much. [/B][/QUOTE] what smiley????
Alexander Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 Hate is too strong a word. Dislike fits mine opinion nicely. As for miquitoes, I bet I have the record for most killed this summer in wisconsin. I found a way that doen't hurt other bugs, AND uses no chemicals at all. That, and in a good week you can kill around 80 or so. Ahahaha! I have killed at least 350 misquitoes, and I touched only 2! Ahahaha!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now