Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What did you think of Minority Report  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. What did you think of Minority Report

    • It was brilliant
      4
    • it was ok but not the best
      3
    • it was very boring and i hated it
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everyone i was wondering what you all thought of Minority Report.
I first saw this at the cinema and was very impressed with the way the director had made the story line up.
Although at first i was a little confused and didnt know what it was about i concentrated and eventually got it.
I then got it for christmas but got it on video i enjoyed watching it again but was gutted that i didnt get it on dvd for the extra features are they good if anyone has the dvd?
Posted
I believe that is exactly what I said in a post from the other Minority Report thread below, but anyway if they are keeping this open I may as well give out my opinions again.

First of all there is a whole extra disk on just extra features so yeah it's pretty cool. It does throw away the whole atmosphere in the film though and the tension. When you see how they are really making the film, it's so safe and simple when it looks so life like and amazing with heights and exciting fight scenes, but I suppose it's the same with any film.

Seeing at the cinema was indeed spectacular I couldn't take my eyes of the screen. Corrupting the cinema was not an option! The weapons are SWEET! Futuristic stuff is the best and I must say with the tramp it is hilarious indeed.
Posted
that movie was awesome, an actual original SCI-FI, quite a pleasant change from the usual trash. the way it all came together was really cool, and very inventive. Only seen it once, I'll have to get it out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...