Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm going to miss more Yu-Gi-Oh!!!! I don't have cable! *starts to cry.* I'm....I'm going to miss more Yu-Gi-Oh.! Nooooo!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkMagician [/i]
[B]It's on channel 6 for me on Cable. Do you have a sat or cable? [/B][/QUOTE]

I have satellite. But Circeus lives in Canada so maybe I don't get the same channels. :bawl:
Posted
0_0 Uh// It's not the end of the world to miss YGO. They'll repeat it and it'll come out on video.

I believe it is Canadian. If you live in the US, get some crazy illegal canadian cable hookup. Because It's so easy. Or not. Damn.



P.S. :mrt: owns you.


P.P.S. This should be in the anime lounge, as it isn't just about YGO. But I'm not a mod. GOTTA STOP PLAIN MOD@!!
Posted
I watch Yu-Gi-Oh!on KTLA5. I had no idea it was on YTV until I stumbled across that anime marathon...pretty cool. Crazy illegal cable hook up huh?

<----- Wants to be a police officer.
lol...laterz
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm recording YGO right NOW!!! If I'm going to be missing YGO then at least...I'm offically lost in my own head. I can't remember what I was saying. Never mind.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...