Sky Moonflow Posted December 31, 2002 Posted December 31, 2002 :love: I got a new insperation for a poem that shall be posted later....I got my insperation for the movie Princess Mononoke....I just seen the movie this moring and I was wondering if anyone else saw that movive before.....(but I still can't figure out the plot of it);)
KittyLynn Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 Well I have never seen it. I'll rent it if it seems good. O by the way, If your name is supposed to be Serendipity(the movie) or even the word. Then you kinda spelt it wrong.:)
Sky Moonflow Posted January 1, 2003 Author Posted January 1, 2003 Well now are we a wise-crack. I spell it S-e-r-e-n-d-i-t-y. And Serendity means things happen for a reason.
KittyLynn Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 I agree Serendipity means fate, or this happen for a reason. But I'm just saying that your spell it wrong. Please don't get mad. I was just pointing something out.
Sky Moonflow Posted January 1, 2003 Author Posted January 1, 2003 I think I like my spelling of it just fine. And if you have a problem with that take your problem somewhere else.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now