Guest Musahi Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [color=darkred]Well I listened to some of their stuff again over the past couple of weeks. And I am really getting into them again. :p They sing some great songs. My favorite being F--- Authority. It's a great song and the singers voice is awesome. They do [b]allot[/b] of covers though. But, they remain a great band. Anyone here listen to them?[/color]
wrist cutter Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 I used to like them about 7 years ago... but uh, not much to say other than that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now