Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, thats it, I just can't figure it out... What the heck is this all about? The Adventure Arena and all those other arena's? Could somebody please explain? I would greatly appretiate it. Thanks:toothy: :excited: :D
Posted
[color=indigo]I do believe this kind of thing goes in the Suggestions&Feedback forum, just to let you know.

Otaku Arena: Simply the section of OtakuBoards that all the other "arenas" are found under.

Adventure Arena: For all those RPG (Role-Playing Games) fans. They can post sign-ups in the Recruitment forum, and play out there storyline in the actual Adventure Arena. Just look around in the topics to get an idea of what I mean.

Battle Arena: For people who enjoy sparring. A battle between usually two people that does not necessarily follow some sort of plot. See the locked topics as the top of the forum for further rules in this area.

Event Arena: Board-wide "events" such as OtakuBoards Big Brother (similarly run to the television show) go here. However, this area is usually off-limits until an event comes around. So it is best just to keep an eye on it to see if there is anything coming in the near future.


I hope that answers your question.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...