Sky Moonflow Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 :confused: Hideing I hide behind the mask of darkness Not letting a flicker of light shine through I hide among the shadows I hide in the darkness of every heart My heart consumed by the darkness Leaves me empty and alone I feel nothing and see nothing except darkness For I have no heart My body is an empty shell waiting to be filled I have no life in wich to live I have no past present or future I have nothing except the darkness But whats this........ Is this a flicker of light I see Yes it is I'm not dreaming My mask cracks and my face is shown The light has finally shown itself to me... :excited: :excited: I hope you all like this poem I dun know where it came form but I just thought it might be instering to write.
Phantom Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 i wouldnt doubt that you started the poem feeling like crap, and ended it in some sort of relaxing chasm of releif....maybe someone logged on that you were thinking of? i am probably utterly wrong. anyway, i love it..reminds me of lotsa stuff i wrote. sorry for the bad typing, im writting with a pair of mittens on lol
Sky Moonflow Posted January 2, 2003 Author Posted January 2, 2003 Your right I was feeling like crap. I had just had a fight and lost my boy-friend. But I reminded myself that there are other fish in the sea.
KittyLynn Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 Well.You are a very talented writer. I could tell you weren't feeling too happy. But ya if he couldn't see how talented and pashionate you are, then thats his problem.But yes there are other fish in the sea:) I love all your poems!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now