Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:wigout: :eek: :flaming: [COLOR=red]ACK!! Okay! I drove to every movie store in my city and I couldn't find a single episode of GW or any Gundam series to renT!!!! ARGH!! How could they do this to me?? Anyway...does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy GW series online is?? [/COLOR]
Either that or :mad: call in the United Otaku League and harrase my stupid town. :devil:
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]Yeah, suncoast is the best. Well really its the only store around where I live to get Anime Movies. I am going this weekend to pick up some more DVD's. This time, I am getting Escaflowne.

[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...