Mari DeRoot Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 :wigout: :eek: :flaming: [COLOR=red]ACK!! Okay! I drove to every movie store in my city and I couldn't find a single episode of GW or any Gundam series to renT!!!! ARGH!! How could they do this to me?? Anyway...does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy GW series online is?? [/COLOR] Either that or :mad: call in the United Otaku League and harrase my stupid town. :devil:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [URL=http://www.suncoast.com]suncoast[/URL] problem solved if that doesnt work click [URL=http://www.animenation.com]here[/URL]
Seifer Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [color=indigo][size=1]Yeah, suncoast is the best. Well really its the only store around where I live to get Anime Movies. I am going this weekend to pick up some more DVD's. This time, I am getting Escaflowne. [/color][/size]
Zero-Sama Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 Escaflowne is good,I wish Fox hadn't cancelled it!It was a new race of Gundam!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 yup i dont call it a new race but old school mechas
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now