Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 I'm so happy!!!! When I was at Barnes and Noble the other day, guess what I found: Shonen Jump!!!!!!! It was like $5.45 with tax so I bought it...... It is the first issue, January 2003 to be exact. I've read the Yu Yu Hakusho portion at least 10 times now..... Yu Gi Oh is also something quite interesting. Now I know how Yugi really acts and how his grampa is....and everyone's real name. Anyone else have it yet? I'm going to convince (or try to) my dad to get me a subscription to it.
XxmagentaxX Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 I can never find any anime magazines at any of my B & N's.... only suncoasy and all they have is Animerica... which has gotten really annoying in the past year they have published nothing interesting..
Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted January 2, 2003 Author Posted January 2, 2003 go to [url]www.shonenjump.com[/url] and suscribe then! But that's if your parents are willing to buy it for you....
Syk3 Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 Cool. ^_^ I really want it as well, but I doubt I will find it. In any case, this could probably just be put in the seperate Shonen Jump thread, which you can find [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18808]here[/url]. Enjoy. :whoops: -Syk3
Recommended Posts