Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 It seems like just yesterday I was playing with fireworks when it was about to turn 1999. And now it's 2003. It's just amazing how times passes. I almost wish it didn't go by so fast. I remember all those years of writing 199? something in school and now we're in the 2000's. Sometimes I even write 1902...or I think I did last year....but it's going to take some time of getting used to writing 2003.
Domon Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 yeah it will for a little bit and then you'll get in the swing of saying 2003. My mom will goof up sometime this year and i'll have to say its 2003 not 2002. So don't worry. ^_^
Red Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 [b][color=003399]I'm it is weird writing 2003, but I doubt this is going to bring up any good conversation. Thread closed.[/b][/color]
Recommended Posts