Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink][size=1]Actually, I think it's kind of cute, in an odd and demented way. ^_^

But this thread will inevitably be closed. But don't worry about it. I honestly don't think your sig is breaking any rules.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkeys_revenge [/i]
[B]Excuse me but does anyone think my signature is inappropriate by any chance? I do not want it breaking the rules or anything. Thanks;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Only problem I can see is that the sig is too friggen big(long). Other then that, I think its nice. ^_^
Posted
[color=indigo]Only one image is allowed in a signature (smilies not included). You have four. That surely needs to be changed. Again, this sort of thing I believe goes in the Suggestions&Feedback forum.

I would urge you to read the rules of this board. Just so you can have the basic idea of how things are.
[url]http://www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml[/url][/color]
Posted
Yeah your sig is preatty big, Isnt there a limit of 8 lines or something, i thought I heard about that rule when v.6 came out...Idk.

Actually I dont even find your sig funny, just kinda childish...
Posted
[color=#9933ff]To dovetail Piro's post, if you have any questions on the rules, you are more than welcome to PM one of the Moderators or SuperModerators. They are all helpful and nice. Don'tbe afraid to PM them. They don't bite![/color]
Posted
[b][color=003399]Um.. the word spam flies straight into my mind, lol.

If you have any doubts about breaking the rules, feel free to PM me or another moderator for advice instead of creating entirely new threads.[/b][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...