Guest Akito Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Kyonie is the coolest, she should marry Tenchi! But I like Sesami and Ryoko, Sesami cause she's cool and can cook, Ryoko cause she's laid back, and Kyonie is my fav cause she's a hard worker!
Meilin13 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I like Washu of all she's cool and I like her since she is smart and funny.
amibasuki Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [quote] definately washu though heh[/quote] [quote]I like Washu of all she's cool and I like her since she is smart and funny.[/quote] yay! I thought I was the only one that liked Washu the most! I guess I'm not!:D:D:D:D:D "you're a genius, Washu!" "you can do it, Washu!" "you're the greatest, Washu!" -Washu's little ego puppet thingies:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now