Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:D I found this screencap on Temple o' Trunks and I was wondering if someone could help me.

What is Bulma putting in Trunks' mouth? or What is she taking out of his mouth? whiever it is. Can anyone help me out?
Posted
Probably taking his temperature. Making sure he's okay, that sort of thing. Otherwise it's just ome medical thing checking something to make sure he's not ill inside.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawStar [/i]
[B]I would have to guess it is something to check his Blood Alcohol level LOL :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.efeduniverse.com/drwf/redface.gif[/IMG]

To answer your question, if I'm not mistaken, Bulma was either taking his temperature or giving him some medicine. Its been a while since I seen that special, but I do know that it was right after he had gotten beat down by the Jinzouningen's(Androids).
Posted
What it looks like to me is she is wiping off his face. That thing she is holding looks like a piece of cloth. That is my opinion so I am stating it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...