Dragonstar Posted January 3, 2003 Posted January 3, 2003 :D I found this screencap on Temple o' Trunks and I was wondering if someone could help me. What is Bulma putting in Trunks' mouth? or What is she taking out of his mouth? whiever it is. Can anyone help me out?
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 3, 2003 Posted January 3, 2003 Well I can't say what it is because when I first saw it I wasn't quite sure either. Though I know its from The History of Trunks.
Dragonstar Posted January 3, 2003 Author Posted January 3, 2003 :D I know where it's from cos the To'T has a pretty organised layout. I just really wanna know what that pink thing is.:D
Syk3 Posted January 3, 2003 Posted January 3, 2003 Probably taking his temperature. Making sure he's okay, that sort of thing. Otherwise it's just ome medical thing checking something to make sure he's not ill inside.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 Yeah I assume thats what it is too. It is a strange looking object though.
OutlawStar Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 I would have to guess it is something to check his Blood Alcohol level LOL :laugh:
Jinzouningen17 Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawStar [/i] [B]I would have to guess it is something to check his Blood Alcohol level LOL :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://www.efeduniverse.com/drwf/redface.gif[/IMG] To answer your question, if I'm not mistaken, Bulma was either taking his temperature or giving him some medicine. Its been a while since I seen that special, but I do know that it was right after he had gotten beat down by the Jinzouningen's(Androids).
bra Posted January 6, 2003 Posted January 6, 2003 What it looks like to me is she is wiping off his face. That thing she is holding looks like a piece of cloth. That is my opinion so I am stating it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now