kizu Posted January 5, 2003 Posted January 5, 2003 Does anyone know where I can get a Legend of Zelda song? I just found out how to put it my website I am doing for school and I have been looking all over online and everywhere I end up doing gives me an error message. I thuoght about just getting something like Kazaa but desided that since I am just looking for one or two zelda songs that it would be a waste to download something like that.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted January 5, 2003 Posted January 5, 2003 The game right? Try WinMX But keep it very specific because when I searched legend of zelda I got loads of songs some were by the actual game some were from system of a down and other groups.
Guest cloricus Posted January 5, 2003 Posted January 5, 2003 [spoiler][color=#00ff00]Kizu you asked the wrong question, ask what type of song you want and that. Also as lando says about dling from html "[i][b]dont![/b][/i]".[/color][/spoiler]
Sniglefager Posted January 7, 2003 Posted January 7, 2003 you could go to [url]www.google.com[/url] and put in the search engine Legend of Zelda MP3, or whatever format you want
Guest Lo Pan Posted January 7, 2003 Posted January 7, 2003 You Could try looking on Altavista.com or download.com, if neither of them work just download kazaa, its a small file, then you can uninstall it after. :D
Tommy Vercetti Posted January 7, 2003 Posted January 7, 2003 Kazaa would be a good idea to download and the you could uninstall it afterwards but the thing with kazaa is that there are too many viruses on there you just have to be careful but if its just one song you want then maybe something like [url]www.mp3.com[/url] i think or a search engine.
Bing Posted January 7, 2003 Posted January 7, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] You obviously haven't been looking very hard. I went to one search engine, typed 3 words, and found a whole list of sites. [url]http://zelda.gamersuplink.com/zelda1/multimedia.html [/url] is a great site full of Midi files from all the games. That link is for Legend Of Zelda. Enjoy, and good luck with your school project! [i]I better not get told off for advertising sites, because I am nothing to do with that site, and I am simply replying to thread where the creator has requested a site.[/i][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now