Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Slipping
Slipping
I hold on to the thoughts and hold on to the rage
Its doesnt matter what you say I hate the world either way
Whispers in the wind
Bloodstains on the wall
Pushing myself to the edge
Its JUST another fall
{I} colored all my days purple
And drained the depth out of life
Confined to my soul
Hours upin hours filled with endless strife
What you say [matters]
What they think harms
Oh there goes that girl
With scars upon her arms
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] You seem like you've got alot of anger inside of you. I like it, is it meant to be a song? It would sound good as a verse in a rock song. I like it's, it has depth. [/color][/size]
Posted
Its good.
Like AB asked: Is it meant for a song? Cause it seems like a rock song. Especially when I look in my LP lyrics. (like: "I wasted it all [just to watch you go!]" and then the other continues, that stuff) :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Yu Hakusho! [/i]
[B]You sound really depressed....are you alright? 0_o Actually, you do sound more angry than depressed. Maybe not. But at least you can express your emotions through you words! That's a true gift! ^_^; [/B][/QUOTE]

Its Really just anger, when i get mad, i express it
heh, thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...