Guest firemac Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Well, krillin told me to make a thread here to help my game out, well you see, I only have 3 members in my game, it's in the G&S forum obviously, it's called Warrior Breeder, go check it out, please, and join if you like it, because I haven't been able to get the game rolling
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [COLOR=coral]The people who are interested in RPGs browse G@S.......If your Warrior Breeders thing isn't popular, it's probably because the concept is lame. Try, try again....it takes skill to create an interesting RPG worth partaking in. { Not that I would know, whether yours is good or not....I'm just supplying you with a reasonable explanation.:) }[/COLOR]
Justin Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 These kind of posts aren't very popular with the moderators. As a matter of fact, they aren't very popular with anyone. Otherwise, I think we would be seeing more of them. I give this post's time being open...however long it takes TN or BabyGirl to read it and close it... -Justin
Recommended Posts