Guest Whirlwind_Ren Posted January 6, 2003 Posted January 6, 2003 In this topic,You can reaveal secret emotions or codes to hijack the forum(Just kidding LOL)Or even some "special"Keys which help you to obey the rules or even,open secret pages in OB Note:I Risked My ENTIRE Acount to do this and if whoever you are get banned for writing in here,Don't blame me as you chose to write in here Have Fun here -------------- Signed Ren
Mitch Posted January 6, 2003 Posted January 6, 2003 [color=red]...Eh, this thread has seemingly no point. Ack. As I said in the thread nextly to this one, [url=www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml]please read the rules[/url]. Thank you.[/color] [img]http://cwb.250free.com/Others/gavel.jpg [/img]
James Posted January 6, 2003 Posted January 6, 2003 [color=#507AAC]I really don't think that this particular member has read or understood our rules at all. All of his/her posts have been spam so far. [/color]
Mitch Posted January 6, 2003 Posted January 6, 2003 [color=red] Yes, I know James. His chances are now few. Err...none.[/color]
Recommended Posts