Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Reaveal the secrets of OB(At your own Risk!)


Recommended Posts

Guest Whirlwind_Ren
Posted
In this topic,You can reaveal secret emotions or codes to hijack the forum(Just kidding LOL)Or even some "special"Keys which help you to obey the rules or even,open secret pages in OB

Note:I Risked My ENTIRE Acount to do this and if whoever you are get banned for writing in here,Don't blame me as you chose to write in here


Have Fun here
--------------
Signed Ren
Posted
[color=red]...Eh, this thread has seemingly no point. Ack. As I said in the thread nextly to this one, [url=www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml]please read the rules[/url]. Thank you.[/color] [img]http://cwb.250free.com/Others/gavel.jpg [/img]
Posted
[color=#507AAC]I really don't think that this particular member has read or understood our rules at all. All of his/her posts have been spam so far. [/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...