Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my first one....tell me what you think. And maybe it's not a real Haiku....but it proably doesn't make much sense....^_^;

Through my window I can see
The Cherry Blossom Tree
In the moonlight it shines
Blending with the Earth
The pink is much more than a color
It is the feeling you get when you see it
Through your window
In the moonlight

ACK!! I hope you guys think it isn't as stupid as I think it sounds.....0_o
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1]It's fairly decent. Nice for your first try. [b]But[/b] haikus are only 3 lines long.[/size]
Posted
I know....but most Haiku's aren't supposed to make much sense and mine didn't. We were learining about them the other day in Language Arts and they said that they don't HAVE to be 3 liners. Some famous ones were longer than that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...