OtakuBoards

Anyone have Chronicles?

Seifer

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i have it... it is good if you never played FF2 or CT... even for now CT is probably one of the best games i have every played...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

That reminds me, I better go d/l CT, I haven't played it yet... Is it really [I]that[/I] good?

[SIZE=4]GET IT! EVERYONE MUST PLAY CHRONO TRIGGER! [/SIZE]

Even though its an older game its quite good. even the graphics aren't that bad for when it was made. It my all-time favorite game if you haven't already guessed. (Or if you went to the old otaku boards you'd know)

[color=green] Well, I rented it today so I could try it before I buy it and so far it is great. I have only played FF2 so far but I love it. Its like you dont even notice the out date graphics because the story and gameplay is so good. I am definetly going to buy it now. I cant wait to try Chrono Trigger either[/color]

[b]hah,..real funny, seen as though my friend lended (is this even a word?) it to me for 2 wks,. from last Thursday...
Chrono Trigger rules,..although I didn't like FF4 much.
Reason being, I got stuck on it, straight away! After that place blows up, and Cecil and that girl are left,..and Kain is missing,..where do ya go?

I'm also sad ta the fact that I thought Chronicles was FF4,5,6 and Chrono Trigger...when it was only 4 & CT...

[u]Questions:[/u]
1. In ff4,..whaddaya do after Kain dissapears?
2. Which games, is anthology?
3. Is Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger Part 2?
4. Are you also going to answer this question?[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]hah,..real funny, seen as though my friend lended (is this even a word?) it to me for 2 wks,. from last Thursday...
Chrono Trigger rules,..although I didn't like FF4 much.
Reason being, I got stuck on it, straight away! After that place blows up, and Cecil and that girl are left,..and Kain is missing,..where do ya go?

I'm also sad ta the fact that I thought Chronicles was FF4,5,6 and Chrono Trigger...when it was only 4 & CT...

[u]Questions:[/u]
1. In ff4,..whaddaya do after Kain dissapears?
2. Which games, is anthology?
3. Is Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger Part 2?
4. Are you also going to answer this question?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

1.You go up wards until you reach a cave, then you enter it
2. 5 and 6
3.no HELL no NEVER
4. I think i did answer them...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i]
[B]Chronicles rocks if you haven't played CT or FF2 yet. If you have beaten them already, don't bother getting this one. Graphics are outdated but that's ok. [/B][/QUOTE]

I owned both of the games and i still got chronicles, First because it had videos in it 2nd it was on the sony insted of snes