Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=blue]Does anyone have this. I will probably buy it any way just to play it cause after all, it is Final Fantasy. I was just wondering if anyone has it or played it and if its good.
[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i have it... it is good if you never played FF2 or CT... even for now CT is probably one of the best games i have every played...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i have it... it is good if you never played FF2 or CT... even for now CT is probably one of the best games i have every played...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

That reminds me, I better go d/l CT, I haven't played it yet... Is it really [I]that[/I] good?
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well ginny likes it... and anything ginny likes MUST be good right?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=4]GET IT! EVERYONE MUST PLAY CHRONO TRIGGER! [/SIZE]


Even though its an older game its quite good. even the graphics aren't that bad for when it was made. It my all-time favorite game if you haven't already guessed. (Or if you went to the old otaku boards you'd know)
Posted
Chrono trigger is much better than chrono cross!

out of a scale of one to ten chrono trigger is 10 and chrono cross is about a 5
Posted
Yeah CT is great one of my favorite game as you can see Magus in my avatar hehe.I really enjoyed the battle system in the game with Double and Triple dual technique.
Posted
[color=green] Well, I rented it today so I could try it before I buy it and so far it is great. I have only played FF2 so far but I love it. Its like you dont even notice the out date graphics because the story and gameplay is so good. I am definetly going to buy it now. I cant wait to try Chrono Trigger either[/color]
Posted
I wondered why Chrono Cross wasn't that good, too. I'm about 4 hours into it and wondering when it's going to get "good". It's kinda boring so far. Trigger is much better.

Chronicles & Anthology are worth it if you like RPG's. ;)
Posted
Well so far I have played both of them and I like FF2 A little bit better than CT. Partly because Im just a huge FF fan but CT is good.The first 1:00 of it is twice as better as the first disk to Crono Cross.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I got chronicles and it rocks! Trigger is soooo awesome, i havn't played anything else for quite a while(cept F.F. 4):wigout:
Posted
[b]hah,..real funny, seen as though my friend lended (is this even a word?) it to me for 2 wks,. from last Thursday...
Chrono Trigger rules,..although I didn't like FF4 much.
Reason being, I got stuck on it, straight away! After that place blows up, and Cecil and that girl are left,..and Kain is missing,..where do ya go?

I'm also sad ta the fact that I thought Chronicles was FF4,5,6 and Chrono Trigger...when it was only 4 & CT...

[u]Questions:[/u]
1. In ff4,..whaddaya do after Kain dissapears?
2. Which games, is anthology?
3. Is Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger Part 2?
4. Are you also going to answer this question?[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]hah,..real funny, seen as though my friend lended (is this even a word?) it to me for 2 wks,. from last Thursday...
Chrono Trigger rules,..although I didn't like FF4 much.
Reason being, I got stuck on it, straight away! After that place blows up, and Cecil and that girl are left,..and Kain is missing,..where do ya go?

I'm also sad ta the fact that I thought Chronicles was FF4,5,6 and Chrono Trigger...when it was only 4 & CT...

[u]Questions:[/u]
1. In ff4,..whaddaya do after Kain dissapears?
2. Which games, is anthology?
3. Is Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger Part 2?
4. Are you also going to answer this question?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

1.You go up wards until you reach a cave, then you enter it
2. 5 and 6
3.no HELL no NEVER
4. I think i did answer them...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i]
[B]Chronicles rocks if you haven't played CT or FF2 yet. If you have beaten them already, don't bother getting this one. Graphics are outdated but that's ok. [/B][/QUOTE]

I owned both of the games and i still got chronicles, First because it had videos in it 2nd it was on the sony insted of snes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...