Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest cloricus
Posted
[spoiler][color=teal]My best friend has all their stuff.
Queens of the Stone Age r0xUr... lol... *runs from self*
Are they going to be at the bdo? Might go...
:D
[/color][/spoiler]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Just on the note of the BDO...you're gonna die bad Jack. For anyone who doesn't understand that... I was intending to go up with him, but then he decided he wasn't going. Then he decided he was. Not happy.

I haven't really been a fan of QoTSA in the past (Asiding the immortal "Feel Good Hit Of The Summer"), but Jack's constant playing of them is starting to grow on me as well. I'll steal the album off him sometime.[/font][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] Some their music, I find annnoying and out of my taste, but I am still a fan of the good stuff. Damn, I wish I was going to the BDO with you guys, but I'm stuck here, in the U.K[/color][/size]
Posted
AHAHAHAH!!! TOMORROW!!! I shall not be posting tomorrow or the day after, as I shall be at the gold coast, seeing many great bands including the aforementioned QOTSA!!! Also, Flynn, you wouldn't have been able to come, your dad's a wacko remember??
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Yeah, and I'm gonna kill him to! And you! And anyone else that may have had a hand in me not going! GOD DAMMIT! I swear, if I don't get to go to Livid next year....heads will roll.[/font][/color]
Posted
AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
IT WAS BRILLIANT!!! Here are some of the songs they played: Feel good hit of the summer, Millionare, Hanging Tree and No One Knows. Sorry i can't remember them all. As soon as I get the film developed and somewhere near a scanner I shall post a few photos... he he he
OH YEAH!!!
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] Damn, that must have been good. Who was the drummer for them? Because Dave Grohl is somewhere with the Foo Fighters isn't he? Sounds like you had a great day. This year, I am definatley going to either the Ozzfest or Reading Festival. Rock On![/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...