vegeta rocker Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 Has anyone here ever seen El Hazard?(pronounced Hah-zard) It's about 4 tapes and then there is a series from it called The Wanderers. I think its very cute and funny. And the little girlfriend mistaken identity is priceless!
Valen Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 Oh yes! El Hazard kicks major um... butt, if you will. I personally like the movies, not the series. I mean, sure it's okay, but the movies get more in-depth than the series.
Queen Asuka Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]I've seen most of this series (NO wait...) I've seen ALL of the first series. I've never seen Wanderers, even though I'm very keen to getting it now. I've also seen the third season that comes after with the chic with the REAL pretty blue hair. Another love interest for poor Makoto. I feel bad for him sometimes.[/color][/size]
Manic Webb Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 I saw some of the series on the International Channel. I stopped watching it for a while (forgot when it came on) and I don't even know if it's still on. It was pretty good. I like how the teacher had to be sober in order to use his super strength, but he was constantly smoking and drinking.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now