Xra Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 A person I know from school HATES ANIME!!:bawl: Apparently, he's also gonna post his hate on this section of the Otaku Boards Be on the lookout for a post about this descrimination. Its him! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: -NOTE: This post is from a friend and mega anime maniac! :laugh:
Rhys Mayiessen Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 [color=navy]Well I don't know if everybody in the boards right now like anime. There are a lot of other places he can post and I'm sure if he did descriminate anime the thread would be closed or the post erased.[/color]
Mako Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 I like to laugh at people who hate anime just because others like it. If he doesn't like anime for "valid" reasons then it's alright. I don't really know why one would post at an anime board if they hated anime though...
Syk3 Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 Hmm, sounds like someone who's only seen Pokemon and Dragonball Z. I pity them. If they post, we will get them, but you didn't need to make a topic about it. PM a mod next time. ;)
Recommended Posts