Corey Posted January 11, 2003 Author Posted January 11, 2003 You were using past-tense. "He [b]tried[/b] to discard the weapon but [b]was[/b] unable to for every time he cast it aside it would amphoricate right back onto his neck again, the item was [b]bonded[/b] to him." I'm sorry if I misunderstood but it sounded an aweful lot like you already had it.
Heartless Me Posted January 11, 2003 Posted January 11, 2003 Well I apologize, I should have been more specific. I guess it's my fault. sorry again. :(
Corey Posted January 11, 2003 Author Posted January 11, 2003 Juu has declined the Armour of Protection. I now offer it to you Char(Mike).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now