Red Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 [b][color=003399]Reveille have been around for a while, and I suppose I could class them as a metal band. I personally think that some of the lyrics in songs such as "Catarax" are excellent, and the vocals are great too. I highly recommend listening to "What You Got" and "Catarax" on [url=http://www.reveille.cc/pages/music.asp]this website[/url], which has a few audio clips. Anyone else listen to Reveille?[/b][/color]
Semjaza Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 I ordered a supposed System of a Down "demo" CD on eBay a while back... Instead I got a Reveille CD. I've not really listened to them as much as I would have liked, but seeing this post has brought my interest back heh.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now