Jump to content
OtakuBoards

WHICH BAND ROX?  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. WHICH BAND ROX?

    • SUM 41
      0
    • GOOD CHARLOTTE
      0
    • KORN
      1
    • THIRD EYE BLIND
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=purple]Man! Third Eye Blind rox! they kick a** they maybe 3 years old by now but they still rock you gotta agree! my song/s would have to be.....[/color]

[LIST]
[color=red][*]How's It Gonna Be?(In my siggy)

[*]Jumper

[*]Never Let You Go

[*]Gradute

[*]and my fave......SEMI-CHARMED LIFE
[/LIST]
What about you guys huh?[/COLOR]
Posted
i never got into them (3EB) really. i do like GC, but my vote had to go to korn. i missed out on the korn thing the first time around so im just getting into them and as of now, im very impressed.
Posted
I like 3 Eye Blind. In Fact, I really like them. They've got a few really good songs. And some of them are just amazing. My favorite would probably be.....oh crud, I forget the name. If I remember it, I'll post later.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...