Kaede-san Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 [color=purple]Man! Third Eye Blind rox! they kick a** they maybe 3 years old by now but they still rock you gotta agree! my song/s would have to be.....[/color] [LIST] [color=red][*]How's It Gonna Be?(In my siggy) [*]Jumper [*]Never Let You Go [*]Gradute [*]and my fave......SEMI-CHARMED LIFE [/LIST] What about you guys huh?[/COLOR]
treton_noir Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 i never got into them (3EB) really. i do like GC, but my vote had to go to korn. i missed out on the korn thing the first time around so im just getting into them and as of now, im very impressed.
spike speigel Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 I like 3 Eye Blind. In Fact, I really like them. They've got a few really good songs. And some of them are just amazing. My favorite would probably be.....oh crud, I forget the name. If I remember it, I'll post later.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now