Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] Hopefully, it won't be a movie game. I really hated MGS2 for that reason. The Snake Tales sound cool, and I like the fact that you can play through certain parts of Sons of Liberty, with different characters, even the infamous Ninja![/color][/size]
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I thought metal gear solid was alrite it had pretty good cutscenes but the game was fairly short it took me a while to complete but thats because im not very good at playing games but i still have a laugh playing them :)
Posted
Huh? Play through Sons of Liberty with different colours??? On Sons of Liberty I did more watching than actual playing. Well it felt like it that's for sure.

This isn't the game to be most excited about if you have an X-Box in my opinion!!
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] Sorry, I edited it, I am too tired, hee hee! Oh, I disagree, I think this is a game for people to look forward to, especially big MGS fans. I can't wait for this. I doubt there will be many cutscenes, as I think the majority of gameplay is VR Missions.[/color][/size]
Posted
There will be lots of cut scenes (well I'm told this), I mean yeah it will be a great game, but I'm probably anticipating other games more- Halo 2, Ninja Gaiden, Fable, XIII, etc. Still it's going to be a classic.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] Yeh, it's not [b]the[/b] most anticipated game, but I still want it badly! Hey Cajones, you forgot one, Perfect Dark 2, now that is going to be worth the wait. I will be buying that straight away hopefully. Seeing as this is an 'Xbox Info' forum, I need to ask a question, do any of you store soundtracks one your Xbox? I have 3 soundtracks, and I cna paly them back in my favourite games. That option is original, and superb!

[i]Raw 2:Ruthless Aggression is one of the games I [b]won't[/b] be getting. Too Repetitive[/i][/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] You can do it on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, I find it cool because the music helps me do the missions somehow. The original soundtrack for that is great though, so it's a tough choice. I have a Rage Against the Machine album, a RHCP album and a Blink 182 album on there. I fear though, that if I put too many on, I will run out of memory. Do you think it is worth buying a memory card, so I can transport my files to friends house?[/color][/size]
Posted
Well the hardrive has like 50,000 or something but it would be a good idea to buy a memory card which is what im going to do as if you are playing a game which is level based like Halo then you can load up the levels you have already done round someone elses house rather than starting all over again from the beginning
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] Yeh, when I get some more money to burn I will get one, because sometimes at friends houses, I do stuff I can't do at home, which is really irritating! Maybe I just shouldn't attempt them at friends houses![/color][/size]
Posted
Yeah I know I forgot it silly that's what the etc was for. ;)The other Rareware game coming out before Perfect Dark 2 is Kameo: Elements of Power that look cool. I don't care about the racing games (if your interested Project Gotham Racing 2 is suppose to be really good), not that bothered about DOA Volleyball, but there are loads more [B]etc![/B]

:demon:
Posted
Im not really interested in racing games either i find they get very boring and are only good in the arcade if you have like a big race with several mates and i want to play DOA volleyball to see what its like but i wouldnt buy it.
Posted
Man get the cube, its the best system out there.

Metroid Prime, Mario Sunshine, Mario Party, Super Smash Bros...You cant go wrong with the cube
Posted
i can't really be bothered to get the game cube as well because if i have too many consoles i find i am usually playing one more than another and then i dont see the point in having them so i prefer just having about 2 because i think that is enough for me. I do like some of the games on the game cube though but all systems have good and bad things about them.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] Well this seems to be pretty relevant enough in the thread so a question. Should I save up for the XBOX? I've seen the huge amount if memory, the graphics are great, and the loading is pretty good, but one flaw, re-made games. Well thats what people say. But from what i see, pretty good games appear to be coming out so I will hopefully save up for one. Maybe in this thread, anyone can tell me or give me images on the new transparent/green edition of an XBOX?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
You should save up for an xbox because it has pretty good multiplayer games coming out and some of the games are like re makes of the ps2 ones but there still good and they usually have added features or something. I have a picture of the transparent green xbox in my magazine i think so i'll bring it in tommorrow and show you it if it is in there.
Posted
Re-make games aren't what I would call a 'bad' thing, in my opinion they are a bonus with their extra features. That's not really an issue either as all consoles are doing re-makes nowadays, I just hope X-Box do them to a higher standard with better graphics, sound effects and so on. If you have the money for an X-Box you should definetely get one! You won't regret it with the games line-up it's got. :excited:
Posted
Also a good thing to get would be broadband as xbox live looks pretty cool and when it comes out i think it will do well and also you should a memory card even though the hard drive is big it is a good idea incase you want to load data round a mates house.
Posted
Huh? Well anyway X-Box Live will be really fun, shame I don't have broadband! :( The thing I'm scared about is that it is going to cost loads in the long term with the subscrition fee. You get it free for a year luckily. Yes, it's annoying say when I go round your house and bring a game having to start again can get annoying very fast. So hard disk is handy, but get a memory if you have spare cash.

You should enjoy anyhow!
Posted
Yeah i heard about the subscription fees and that is only free for one year i didnt really get that to be honest but i will get it anyways i hope isn't the starter kit supposed to be like £25 when it comes out?? they may have raised the price im not sure but thats the last i heard it was.
Posted
Yeah X-Box Live is cheap to buy itself, but after that years up you could get a hefty bill. They may even stop doing that year subscription free deal which will be worse! :(

Oh and the official 8mb memory card is £25 in England, so it will vary from where you are from probably. Unofficial ones are less than £20 and if you buy the official memory card with the X-Box it will also be cheaper, so look at it like that. :)
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] He's already bought the Xbox man. Yeh, when I get some cash in hand, I will get a memory card. The started kit will be more that you expect Vercetti, possibly around £40! On a whole, it will cost quite a bit, so I don't think I'll get it.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...