Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I want to know if any of you guys heard of this game before. At first when I've heard of this game I thought it would be like a game where it would replicate Max Payne or something then when I actually checked it out it seemd more complicated than that. The character itself seems to be really interesting.
Check out ign at:
[url]http://cube.ign.com/articles/377/377352p1.html[/url]
the game looks cel-shaded but it probably is cel-shaded in some areas in the game to represent the 7 different personalities of the guy. Check out some pics here:

[url]http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/screens/0,11105,562551,00.html?page=3[/url]

and here:

[url]http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/screenindex/0,11104,562551,00.html[/url]

What do you guys think?
Posted
I posted something about this when it was first announced, which seemed to be largely ignored here lol. It fell to the second page.

Anyway, this is probably my most anticipated of the 5 Capcom games shown at that event. I'm not sure what sort of game it will turn out to be, but I love the style and it's obviously incredibly violent... Moreso than I could have ever expected.

I do hope it's nothing like Max Payne though.
Posted
Me too, I'm hoping that this game will be able to immerse me to feel as if I'm a killer that has "style." I've been looking foward to a game like this for a long time and from what I saw from the screenshots this game is coming along nicely.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...