Asylum Posted January 12, 2003 Posted January 12, 2003 Hi. I really want the pokemon crystal 100% english rom does anyone have it or knos where i could get it? also, what is pokemon ruby, saphire?
BigCajones Posted January 12, 2003 Posted January 12, 2003 I don't think your allowed to post things about ROMs as they're illegal, but I'm not a mod so I'll shut up! Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire are the next two pokemon games being released for the GBA with 351 pokemon to catch. :) Should be great fun I can't wait until they're released in England. :excited:
Guest QuickSilver Posted January 12, 2003 Posted January 12, 2003 Why dont you go out and buy the Crystal for your GameBoy sinceit cant be that much instead of having Police come to your house saying you have broken the law. Ruby and Sapphire aint even released in the English language yet so unless u dont care about the Janpanese language dont even bother finding that.
Desbreko Posted January 12, 2003 Posted January 12, 2003 [color=indigo]Yes, ROMs are indeed illegal, and posting links to sites with them is against the rules. I suggest you read the rules before continuing to post. Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts